J.P. Morgan

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

Why JPMorgan

Interview Questions
  • there was no difficult question they were all standard   Answer Question
They tried to lowball me I bring the offer up by 1,000

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Had an on campus interview for fund accounting. They liked me so they brought me in for a face to face with 3 different people at about 30 mins each. About 10 days later I was called and told the position went to an internal candidate, but they really liked me and asked if I had interest in either of 2 different positions. I told them that one looked good, so they brought me back in for more one on one interviews. About 1 week later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how a rights offering works start to finish?   Answer Question
    • Describe the trade process start to finish from trade ticket to settlement?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate the salary up 2K per year

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Online assessment from SHL, then an assessment day consistent of an overall presentation about J.P. Morgan and some specifics about the Ireland office, an interview with two employees and an assessment (again SHL I believe).

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you assumed a certain setting, but it changed last minute and you had to react to this.   View Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taguig (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

The application process for JP Morgan is simple but stringent. If you are planning to apply for this company, better to walk-in to their career hub at Net Plaza Bldg. 31st Street Bonifacio Global City. This is the fasted way than submitting applications online. Once in the career hub, you will be asked to submit your resume and if you are qualified for the initial screening (their requirement is that at you are a graduate of any business-related course for fresh grads or you have been working for the same industry for the not-so-fresh grads), you will be asked to take an exam. The exam is now a requirement for the company before you will be qualified for the next level of screening. It comprises of grammar questions, some logical situations and a few money-related terms. But don’t worry, it doesn’t have so much bearing on your application. After the exam is the interview from people from HR. Next level would be the interview/ panel interview from the hiring manager. Questions from the hiring managers vary. There are those who ask about what are investments, what do you know about investment banking, etc. But there are also some who would ask situational questions.

nothing

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2009.

Hiring was done through campus interview,there were total 3 tests and Personal Interview taken by 3 panels of 2 each.The questions consisted about the basic knowledge about commerce,NAV,about the knowledge regarding the company.

Interview Questions
    Being the very first job there was no negotiation done.