J.P. Morgan

Updated Jan 19, 2015

3.1

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied online through company website. Wasn't exactly sure about the entire process because I knew no one in the area of interest. Typical phone interview with an employee. Mainly asked behavioral questions. There were no technical questions at all.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Intern Interview

1st round phone interview. Applied online through the JP Morgan website. After a few weeks, received an email to set up phone interview. Had a first round phone interview. If selected, I would have moved onto a super day in New York.

Interview Questions
    • You’ve got a 10 x 10 x 10 cube made up of 1 x 1 x 1 smaller cubes. The outside of the larger cube is completely painted red. On how many of the smaller cubes is there any red paint?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Submitted resume through career center and through JP Morgan website, got a call from a recruiter, had a phone interview and then that day got an email inviting me to superday in New York for 3 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions
    • If the price of oil went up tomorrow, how would that effect the mom and pop grocery store? I expected questions kind of close to this, but was still kind of caught off guard   View Answers (2)

Intern Interview

interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2014.

I was first contacted via phone and had a 15 min. conversation which transitioned scheduling a 1 on 1 interview in the NYC office where I would work if accepted. During 1 on 1, asked general questions to gain background info on me personally rather than if I was qualified or not. Overall, wasn't as bad and scary as some people make it out to be.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself.... (behavioral and able to tell a lot based on how you answer)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online and was offered an invitation to an event that I attended and had two interviews during. During the event we heard from upper level executives and toured the office.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you had two projects for different business clients due tomorrow (same date and time) but realistically did not have time to get them both done?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you were working on a project due in two weeks and your boss left for vacation for two weeks and you realized a week into it that he had something you needed to complete the project?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

It was an interesting experience. Everyone was very friendly and genuine. The interview was more like a conversation that an interrogation. While the processes was somewhat long, it was a nice rotational interview that allowed me to meet a significant number of employees. By far one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I applied for its women program (summer analyst). Sales and Trading Division. Interviewer was an alumni. There were both fit and technical questions, but most questions were technical. The technical questions were basic, but ranging from equity to FX... basically covered all securities you can think about. But I didn't prepare for FX, so I got stumbled on question related to FX.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied to attend a corporate event where students were paired with each other and had to do a case study. From there J.P Morgan Chase handled it all. Communicated with students interested in the internship. You just had to show up

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

On site. 3 hour interview with 6 people. Many behavior questions. Heard from the interviewers in one month. Then went to a standard background check, drug test, on-boarding process.

N.a.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Applied on University's website, got an email about two weeks later. Received an email say that I would have two phone interviews. A week and a half later I got a call offering the position to me.