J.P. Morgan

Average Difficulty
53 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview Details – Went through several interviews with all the members of the team that was hiring from the analyst all the way to the MD. Some were nicer and friendly while others were obviously there to ask all kinds of technical questions.

Interview Question – How do you hedge a digital call   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

Interview Details – Numerical and then the first round interview

Interview Question – -How many tennis ball can you put in a car trunk?   View Answer

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2012.

Interview Details – Online Application Form
Online Testing
First Round (2 Interviews)
Final Round (Assessment Center)

Interview Question – How many windows does this building have?   View Answer

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details – The process was an online application, followed by online tests and an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of a presentation, standard group exercise and several interviews. The interviews were approachable if you prepared well – key motivation questions and knowledge of the industry/role. Each interview lasted between twenty and twenty-five minutes.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Intern
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, 2 interviews 2 on 1 and 1 interview 1 on 1

Interview Question – Tell me about one thing which fundamently influnced your life.

How would you valued this room?
  Answer Question

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details – First interview on the phone.
I received a phone call late at night past 9pm.
It was un expected and I was ill prepared. I was not expecting any job specific questions but it started immediately upon answering

Interview Question – Questions regarding local firms, which document do I need to get to find something.   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview in London office. Consisted of 3 separate interview, 2 competency 1 brainteaser. Brainteaser were very simple, and competencies standard as well.

Interview Question – 13x47   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – One on campus interview. Mostly informational and fit based. Questions about company.

Interview Question – All the products that JP Morgan Chase offers   Answer Question

Interview Details – Operation in Bournemouth
Presentation, Group Discussion and Competency Questions

Interview Question – The stock price of JPM   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

Interview Details – The process started with the case study, and there was an interview round where basic questions were asked like tell me about yourself, why jpmorgan, why finance.

Interview Question – They were all basic questions so nothing was unexpected   View Answer