J.P. Morgan

Updated Jan 19, 2015

3.1

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

First interview with the team manager, general questions like why should we hire you, are u okay with longer working hours etc.
Next round HR Interview..... Genral HR questions like tell me abt urself, ur interests etc.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2014.

Called for an AC after the application online.
    1 business case interview and 2 competence based interview.
    Meet people from the business with increasing seniority, genuinely interested in knowing the candidate.
    Fairly standard process.
    Called the day after for the offer.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

2 rounds. got called to interview 4 hours before it begins.

Intern Interview

Phone interview, then 2 30 mins face to face interview and now invited for assessment centre

Interview Questions
    • how will you learn about other business lines in the company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application form was very standard, included a cv and cover letter. Online tests, equally, were nothing special. Assessment Centre was split into two competency based interview that also tested your ability to think on your feet, and an M&A case study: i.e. what company should be acquired given the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2013.

First round interview at London. With an associate and a ED. Each lasted 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • A case about skiing. When demand for skiing declined sharply what should a skiing related company do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I learned about this interview through my school career services. The application was through JP Morgan's website and I received the call from them a week after the deadline of the application. There were 2 VPs for the first interview and I was rather ill-prepared as I could not answer all the technical questions they posted. There would be 2 or more rounds of interviews, but I was not selected for the 2nd round.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about credit risk?
      Do you have plans to do CFA?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process was an online application, followed by online tests and an assessment centre. The assessment centre consisted of a presentation, standard group exercise and several interviews. The interviews were approachable if you prepared well – key motivation questions and knowledge of the industry/role. Each interview lasted between twenty and twenty-five minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2013.

Online application form
    Competency questions

1. Please explain your motivation for applying to J.P. Morgan and more specifically for a place on the Spring Week: Experience IB & Risk initiative (200 words)
    2. Please summarise a recent event or development relating to local, regional or global activity that impacts our industry. (150 words)
    3. Please describe a recent task or project where you have shown personal accountability and used initiative to exceed expectations. (150 words)

Numerical test
    2 x 1:1 office interview

Intern Interview

First interview on the phone.
    I received a phone call late at night past 9pm.
    It was un expected and I was ill prepared. I was not expecting any job specific questions but it started immediately upon answering

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding local firms, which document do I need to get to find something.   Answer Question