J.P. Morgan Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
3,023 Interview Reviews

2.9

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

interviewed with two people, one had a standard form of questions i was asked, basic "if faced with x scenario, how would you respond" type questions, in addition to asking about resume experiences. The other person just had me walk through my resume. Was disappointed in the professionalism as I never heard from them again. I feel if you are interviewed, you should at least have the courtesy of a response

Interview Questions

• If you notice a mistake on a presentation 5 minutes before your boss is about to present, what would you do?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Four rounds of interview with departments manager and then later HR interview to finish all the formalities and further joining date and timing details were informed in the interview. At the end salary was discussed and many other benefits and allowances were mentioned to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you? What is bond? Few personal questions were asked? Why do you want to join JP Morgan?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

I got an interview from a recruiter. I had an interview with 3 people - two VPs' and one associate. The first VP was very easy going and did not ask tough questions. He would not have been my direct manager, so I don't think he cared too much. Then this associate - he wanted to grill me on my resume, and he talked a lot about how great he is and how great it is to work for JP because it has a name. The last interviewer - VP - He was tough too, but being fair. after two weeks, I still haven't heard any feed back from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

The interview is through this new application in the internet called HireVue. In the app, you are given 8 questions and you have 30 seconds to prepare for each question. You are being recorded in each question and only have one opportunity once you start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult task you were facd with and how you addressed it.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

First step was a phone interview with the Regional Manager, then once I passed the phone interview I was asked to meet in person with the Regional Manager for a face to face interview, after that I then was scheduled for another face to face with the Regional and District manager's. I was then sent an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Senior Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX).

Interview

It was quite sometime ago, it took place at the branch with two managers present,asking about former work history and what was I looking for in an employer, did I expect long term employment and the rate of pay expected, do I work well with others

Interview Questions

• Did I have a problem having a younger supervisor   1 Answer

Financial Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in July 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two managers one on one. First manager was a bit more aggressive than the second manager. Overall, know how to compare your current job functions with the job functions for this position. All of the other questions during the interview were basic questions and not too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Account balances of an Asset, Liability, Income, and Expense.   Answer Question

Risk Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX).

Interview

I first got a call that generally got an overview of my employment history, to see if the position is a good fit. Then I attended a face-to-face interview in a few days. Two days after, I got a call telling me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were behavioral/situational questions. Mostly on how I handle fellow employees and customers in different scenarios.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied this job from LinkedIn, and two days later one HR contacted me. But his first question is whether or not you will need sponsorship for your H1B. I said yes, then nothing went on.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you need H1B visa sponsorship?   1 Answer

Helpdesk II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, panel interview- A recruiter contacted me regarding the qalifications. I select three tentative dates and times I would like to interview on. Recieved cofirmation for interview the same day.

Interview Questions

• To explain how I could make their service desk more efficient?   Answer Question