J.P. Morgan Interview Questions

2,948 Interview Reviews

2.9

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed in front of two branch managers. Was told they would get back to me within a week...three hours after my interview I received a call asking if I could. One back in to meet the district manager. Once I interviewed with the district manager then I was officially offered a position. The recruiting team reached out to me with my offer letter and then I began my drug test and background test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a bank?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, a call from a recruiter, and with in 2 days I had a face to face interview. The 2 supervisors who interviewed me we very courteous and professional yet they did a good job of keeping the atmosphere welcoming and and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe strengths and weaknesses, conflict resolution, and teamwork questions   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took about a week, I uploaded the resume on their job portal & got a call back stating interview is scheduled on the subsequent Saturday. The experience was negative because my profile & requirements were not matching wondering why I was being called. That was unprofessional on their part. Once the interviewer came to know requirements & skill set are not matching they were least bothered & for sack of asking continued interview for 10 min.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about your self.
      2. What role do you play in your team.

Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2015.

Interview

I had two telephone interviews with dept. peers. The first interview was enlightening. the interviewer provided me with a detailed description of what the job entailed. I moved on to the 2nd interviewer. The 2nd interviewer seems like s/he had already interviewed someone that s/he felt was a better fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

1. Recruiter reached out to me and went over my resume and discussed highlights to it. Asked about my familiarity with Chase. Then stated she would schedule me an interview with the District Manager
    2.District Manager
    3. Market Manager

Interview Questions

• A ton of situational questions...With a ton of them being focused on the customers experience   Answer Question

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Melbourne, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy, they did a phone interview first, basic questions. How do you fit with this company then strengths and weaknesses. The interview process was good

Negotiation

UNKNOWN

Due Dilligence Analyst/Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a first interview with a recruiter which lasted for about 15 - 20 minutes. I was called after a week to attend a final interview. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and his assistant. the interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The questions were normal behavioral questions and they were pretty easy and straight forward

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

They called me and asked me if I could come in that very day after I had sent in an online application about a week or two ago and took their assessment test. When I came in, I sat down with the manager and he interviewed me about my résumé and prior experience.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Pilani (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

2 Rounds of campus interview. First one was technical and the second one was HR round. Both quite easy. Since it was campus selection, it was quick. Wrapped up everything in just 1 day.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Interview

Online application. The application consist of the standard questions about yourself. There is a assessment test on general finance/bank questions at the end of the online application. You must take it in order to have your application count. After I got a call from the manager to come in and have an interview. Got a second call to interview then HR called me to present me the job offer.

Interview Questions

• With so many banks around, Why Chase?
      Can you walk me through what is on a check?
      What is a endorsement?