J.P. Morgan Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015
3,142 Interview Reviews

2.9

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Initial interviews were conducted over the phone with the recruiter. Easy conversation about customer service ability, attention to detail, and seriousness of confidentiality. Nothing major. Moved to an phone conversation with the Branch Manager. Then moved to an onsite with the Branch Manager, Assistant Manager, and Operations Lead. Reviewed the same components of the phone interview and attempted to identify fit in branch culture.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Associate - Anticorruption Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

Sat down with the hiring manager and another senior level employee in the department. They bounced general questions to me. Nothing out of the ordinary. One interviewer seemed to only be there because she was doing them a favor, wasn't all that interested in the process.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my background and experience in the anticorruption field.   Answer Question

Development Coach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Recruiter set up interviews with hiring manager. Recruiter called back weeks later with offer. Job start date was shortly after. Interviewer questions were direct informed about position. Excel knowledge is necessary.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Good experience met with other Sr EA's, Senior staff and human resources . The interview lasted a couple hours. I was able to get a good intake of the culture and atmosphere

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience & situations in supporting senior level execs   Answer Question

Human Resources OPS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was relatively easy to get through, with common sense questions and answers. Low stress and flexible including by phone interviews. Questions on things like why should we hire you, what are your strengths were main focus

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you, tell me why you are the right candidate. Explain how you would approach process mapping   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

two phone call interviews, which were with recruiters. The final interview was an in-office interview with upper management. Very easy process, they basically had their mind up when they brought me in.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume asking about each experience. Nothing crazy   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Four rounds of interview with departments manager and then later HR interview to finish all the formalities and further joining date and timing details were informed in the interview. At the end salary was discussed and many other benefits and allowances were mentioned to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you? What is bond? Few personal questions were asked? Why do you want to join JP Morgan?   Answer Question

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Very good and thorough interview process. You go through a phone interview, then a 90min interview with three different people. If selected you must pass drug/criminal background check which includes fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was their issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, LA

Interview

They ask several questions. Interview sort of lengthy because of open ended questions which you have 2 interviewers watching you They really put their customers First and want you to take verbal abuse from customers and dont take it 'personally because the caller does not know you' So of course you must lie and say you would never hang up on these people because you care and act like you are (if you are not the enthusiastic type) excited and Julie andrews type. Try to limit answers to mayb two sentences to save yourself time; these people hired some girl who was later investigated for identity theft LOL way to go chase...

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where customer was super frustrated and you could have empathized better..or something of that nature- i cant remember word-for-word   1 Answer

Corporate Analyst Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I uploaded my resume to a career fair website and received an interview invitation email two weeks before the career fair. I interviewed with a recruiter at the scheduled time at the hotel lobby bar where the career fair was held. The interview lasted only about 15 minutes and I felt the recruiter did the interview as a formality.

Interview Questions

• Please go through your resume.   Answer Question
    • Which roles and responsibilities offered by the program are you most interested in? (financial control, external reporting, governance & program management, business management)   Answer Question