J.P. Morgan Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015
3,018 Interview Reviews

2.9

SWE Interview

Interview

Telephone and in person interview- Manager seemed distracted and busy. Did not meet with any other members of the team. Open office environment with nice surroundings. Manager was 15 minutes late coming to the meeting.

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Was invited for interview with branch manager who was very personable and easy to talk to, within 3 days I had a call back from the HR department with an offer and a projected start date. Takes some time to do all of the on boarding requirements (fingerprinting, background check, etc.) before you can officially start within company.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach those difficult situations that sometimes comes up in your work day?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

30 minute interviews with other EAs and Bankers. General what if questions and hypothetical questions to see how you deal with problems, tasks, etc. You also meet with the HR manager. The interview process is very formal, but the interviewers are easy going and just want to get to know you and get a feel for how you would work amongst others.

Interview Questions

• If you had to complete 3 different tasks by the end of the day, how would you go about doing them?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a Phone interview. Then I was called in for a 3 hour in person interview with multiple different people. Once I got accepted, then they did a Background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give test condition examples for a specific scenario.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Spoke to Recruiter on the phone after a referral from my friend. I then went in and met with the Assistant Manager and a Senior Teller. I had one follow up interview with the Branch Manager. A few days later they called me with a job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Heathrow, FL).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. After the first interview they schedule you for a second interview after the second interview you do the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Role play how you would handle a phone call with a customer   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Had a total of five interviews. One telephone with HR, two in person at location with my future team and 2 with other individuals from bank. Whole process took about two months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, salary was firm.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I Applied online and within 2-3 days I received an email to do a digital interview, shortly after she sent me an email to do a phone interview. I responded to the email and she scheduled the phone interview within the next two days then. The phone interview lasted about 20 min, and she asked general questions like why I am trying to leave my current position? Why I would like to work for chase? She also went over the pay and what I would be doing in the position. She went over the start date and how long training. She also scheduled me a face to face interview, which i was able to do that same day. Went to face to face interview which lasted about thirty minutes. Two days later I received the CONGRATULATIONS email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for chase? What interests you in this position? How do you handle angry customers? What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Hedge Fund Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy going interview. First person asked me what a hedge fund was and how to calculate NAV. Other than that mostly fit/behavioral questions. I interviewed with four people in total. First, one on one, second was two people, last was the AVP of the hedge fund services group. Very easy going process.

Interview Questions

• Why JP Morgan? What is a hedge fund? How do you calculate NAV?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2015.

Interview

2 round interview 1st round: Pre screening on campus interview. Mostly they are asking about my resume 2nd round: I had to walk through my resume another time and got asked lots of behavior question Nothing out of ordinary. Interviewers were nice and polite.