J.P. Morgan Interview Questions

3,017 Interview Reviews

2.9

Due Dilligence Analyst/Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a first interview with a recruiter which lasted for about 15 - 20 minutes. I was called after a week to attend a final interview. I was interviewed by the hiring manager and his assistant. the interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The questions were normal behavioral questions and they were pretty easy and straight forward

Due Diligence Analyst/Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

applied online, was called in for an interview after a few days. The interview was a panel of two people who asked questions about my experience what I knew about the role and after the interview was told i would recieve an answer between five to ten working days.

Interview Questions

• use a prior experience to describe your research skills   Answer Question

Applications Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed as a Contract to Hire position. JPMC wanted to fill some positions right away. Recruiting company presented resume to JPMC. In about a day, I had an initial telephone interview with a member of the team. He indicated that he would recommend an onsite interview. Had an onsite interview scheduled for the next week. Interview lasted about an hour and consisted of two sessions with three team members and managers in each session. A combination of discussing background and previous positions, along with some situational questions. Was given opportunities to ask questions about the job, environment, and project. Neither the recruiter nor I was given any feedback on the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

written online application, HR contact for phone interview, phone interview with VP of corporate communications with around 5 questions. Opportunity for specific questions at the end. Electronic offer submitted about a week later which I ultimately declined for another offer due to proximity issues. Beware that the time between the submittal of online application and the HR contact was 1.5 months. A bit to wait on for just an internship.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your internship learning goals for the summer?   1 Answer

offer with a closer proximity and higher pay to my place of residence

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied via the company career web page. I was called by hiring manager and invited to attend the interview. The manager meat me by lobby and and invited to the conference room. There were three 30 min long interviews. Each interview was conducted by another member of the team. 1) Tell me about yourself 2) C++ / Linux technical questions 3) Python technical questions

Interview Questions

• Python question: what is the difference between "[x for x in range(3)]" and "(x for z in range(3))"   3 Answers

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (San Antonio, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

You fill out an application online, then if they like your application you'll have to do a mock interview online where you speak about past work experiences and what you plan to bring to the company. Then they'll call you for a phone interview and if things go well, then they set you up for a face to face interview. After that, they contact you within 1-2 business days via either phone call or email to let you know whether or not you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to help an unhappy customer. State what the situation was, what resolution you came to, and the customer's reaction after the situation was taken care of.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was comfortable and I was at ease with the interviewer. I was asked the basic questions. I was asked what are my strengths and what are my weakness. There was a time where I was asked to role play. Role play is one of Chase learning tools.

Credit Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

Had 3 interviews at the office in New York. Two of the interviewers were nice but one of them was not as friendly. Seemed as if he was not enjoying the interview process and also was not too familiar with interviewing or handling the interview.

Due Diligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Newark, DE).

Interview

I applied for the position and then had a phone interview with the recruiter. During that phone conversation the recruiter told me that I would hear back from them within a couple if weeks. The next day I received an email asking me to pick an interview time for the following day. The recruiter scheduled the interview but gave me the wrong building number. The overall interview was fine the interviews were nice & friendly.

Interview Questions

• If it were down to you and another person and you both were evenly matched what would you tell me to that would set you apart from them?   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday and received a video interview with 15 questions. They ask why do you feel your a good candidate for the position? Describe a difficult task and how you handled it. If you where assigned a portfolio how would you introduce yourself. The rest of the questions were about salary and location. The last one they want you to describe your work history. I just submitted my video so I will update my review once I hear back.