J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Interview Question – What do u like about Chase   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2014.

Interview Details – I had a initial screening with a recruiter and one week later was set up for an in-person interview. The interview took about 2hrs and I talked in turn with a manager, two analysts and a VP. Questions included both situational and technical ones. They were looking for someone who has a knowledge in the particular software they use.

Interview Question – How would you explain something you have't get a full grasp on to your clients?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
South Burlington, VT

I applied online and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Drug test, in person interview background. Training was horrible. Multiple people telling you different things. No real OP. One on one interview lasted literally minutes. Its not like this is a in depth process. Made me feel exactly how I thought I would just another temp to fill a spot they needed.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate time and work only

UAT Tester Interview

UAT Tester

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Interview process is very long. They took a week to setup the interview. It took about a month to come in for an in person interview. There was no follow up after the session.

Interview Question – Not to many questions asked.   View Answer

Personal Banker II Interview

Personal Banker II

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2011.

Interview Details – You must apply online and there is a short assessment which is not too hard. I went through 3 interviews. Two of them were with branch managers and the third was with the district manager. After that you wait for a formal offer and your background to come back.

Interview Question – Many of the questions asked were about personal experiences regarding situations.   Answer Question

Licensed Relationship Banker Interview

Licensed Relationship Banker

Interview Details – Very straight forward with the questions. Mostly want to get to know you and how you have overcome difficult situations. You will meet with the management team of the particular branch where you will be placed and also the district manager of the district in which they manage.

Interview Question – Role playing a "difficult situation" which wasn't difficult at all if you come from a sales background.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with JP Morgan twice, about 3 years apart for different positions, and had the same experience each time. A company that treats you like a piece of dirt. There is a reason JP Morgan is facing billions in lawsuits and fines. No ethics no morals.

Interview Question – You say your last company is downsizing, how come that's not what they told me?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Filled to the brim with jerks.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Interview Details – Rigorous interview process to meet across many teams. You first have to get a first screening. Then you go in to meet with the hiring manager. Then you meet with the senior level on the team. Then you meet with all the analysts.

Interview Question – What is the theory behind the capital assets pricing model   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not try to negotiate

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Investment Banking Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2013.

Interview Details – 2 / 3 rounds phone interview each round 2 - 3 analysts / associates; then final VC interview with 3 directors / VPs
usually 15/20 min of behavioral + 15/20 min of tech (standard corp fin / accounting questions)
most of them are very nice + busy so they won't bother you with crazy questions

Interview Question – answer a tech question in another language. not prepared for that   Answer Question

Personal Banker II Interview

Personal Banker II

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details – I had to do an online application and complete personal banker test (behavioral questions and math test). After that I received a phone call from the recruiter and was invited for an interview. After 2 weeks received another phone call for the second interview. 3 days later recruiter called me with a job offer.

Interview Question – sell me a checking acct   Answer Question