J.P. Morgan

Getting the Interview

2,083 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Takes about a month. Know customer service questions and you'll do fine.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Operations Analyst Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2014.

Interview Details – A family member of mine knew a top guy that works in operations at J.P. Morgan, and he got me in touch with him. My GPA is lower than what they wanted for the ops internship, however, he put in a good word for me so I got the phone interview. They are very busy with interviews, so when they ask if you can make the specific time, TAKE IT! I couldn't make the first time and it took another week to have the phone interview (and they also thought, maybe she doesn't want to work for us). The guy who interviewed me was very friendly, which I think made the interview go very smoothly.

Interview Question – I expected these questions because I did the research, but one question was 1. "What if you were presenting in front of a board and realized ten minutes ahead of time that there was a typo in your presentation. What do you do?" Another question was 2. "Your boss has assigned you a project for the whole length of the summer; however, he leaves for two weeks just as you are getting started on it and find that you are stuck. What do you do?" The last question I would be sure to know is 3. "What can you tell me about yourself that isn't on your resume?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Going on to another round

Relationship Manager Interview

Morristown, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very lengthy process. Process took me three total months because the market I was interviewing for was so busy it was hard to make time to schedule an interview. Overall the interview has the standard questions which separate you from the rest. I just focus on expressing my desire to help their company.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in two years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was only 50k where at BofA it is 65+

Financial Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2013.

Interview Details – the interview process moves very fast. questions are standard and not more challenging than smaller companies. hire for full-time positions will be interviewed by the entire team. if you are not local, they will have a lot of phone interviews before deciding to invite you to the office.

Interview Question – behavioral questions   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details – Easy there was no questions

Interview Question – Easy all questions are easy   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative (Phones) Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2013.

Interview Details – The Hiring process while long is very good. You have a hiring manger (liaison) to walk you through the entire process. You will have a computer assessment, a phone interview, a live interview along with other things you drug test etc.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the process for me was thing fast in the role play part of the interview. Thinking how do I engage the customer about their spending on the Credit card.   Answer Question

Personal Banker II Interview

I applied online and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Role Play, Why Chase. Interview with 6 managers

Interview Question – Short term goals and Long term goal   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Troy, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone call from HR. Interview with HR. Drug Test. Hired!

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no take it or leave it

Collections Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – I have had five interviews

Interview Question – Why haven't you made you payment   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details – Fit based questions, easy to talk to the interviewer. Conversation based

Interview Question – Moderate Difficulty   Answer Question