J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst - Entry Level Interview

Financial Analyst - Entry Level
Iselin, NJ

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone Interview. They found my resume online and contacted me. The interviewer was fair and pleasant. She went through my resume, asking me to elaborate more. It was obvious she was going through a checklist the hiring manager gave her. There were no real surprises. Not having an internship hurt me.

Interview Question – Nothing too tricky. She did ask for my proficiency in different applications (Excel, Stata, SAS). She also wanted to know if I had applied to JP before/checked them out at campus events (to check my motivation/interest in JP).   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Iselin, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was over qualified for the position, but looking to get into the company. They are very structured with their interview process. The entire process was 2 phone interviews & an in-person interview with 3 separate managers over a span of 4 weeks. I've applied online for different positions but only got a contact with an in-house referral. I was 1 of 3 people considered, both of the others were internal candidates.

Interview Question – Do you like to manage or be managed?   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!