J.P. Morgan Licensed Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

2.8

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

online assesement was easy...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Interview

On-campus interview, easy. Basic stuff then they had me "sell" them a pen.

Second-round interview. Easy interview and information session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 managers, each one talked about a different scope of the job. I feel as though they were not experienced as mangers because they were not articulate in their verbiage, and did not have the "managerial" poise in asking the questions or speaking about the position.
    By he fourth manger, I decided that I did not want to work under any of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bloomfield Hills, MI).

Interview

Phone screen followed by two meeting with Branch Managers and a conversation with the district manager. Seemed I was going to get an offer after meeting with the DM, but company wasn't sure which branch to put me in.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember specifically, but was asked a few questions on how I would respond to being mistreated by a bank customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Commission based so not too much room for negotiation on base salary.

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

just an in person interview and then a phone interview, the hiring process was pretty quicl

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Interview with BMs & DM. Called back in 2 days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Given diff kind of situations and had to role play with the managers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

While the initial interviewing process was good, I found the final round of the interview not as fair as the previous two. My final round of the interview was very short (10 min) as opposed to the allotted time of 30 minutes. I felt that my interviewer was trying to rush me at the door, rather than actually decide if I was the right person for the job.

Licensed Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Just applied. Had to do a test and have the interview next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Detroit, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Campus interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Delray Beach, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was first and this let shortly to an interview by two branch managers. Following this interview, I met with the district manager for a final 1 on 1 interview.