J.P. Morgan

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Initial interview with 2 supervisors. A week later 2nd interview with VP. Pretty easy, a lot of typical BS.

Negotiation Details – none

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – This seems to be the only part about Chase that is not difficult. All of the questions were pretty standard, ranging from what experience do you have that you will utilize in the position, to tell me about a difficult experience between you and a customer and what did you do.

Interview Question – The interviewing process was not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2013.

Interview Details – Round robin style interviews, met with multiple managers.

Interview Question – Had to sell a random product to management. They also test your math skills   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Set base pay, no negotiation

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2013.

Interview Details – 2-3 phone interviews, was hired via phone. Manager was inexperienced.

Interview Question – Will you be able to bring in a minimum of 7 application per month?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I only lasted 6 months with the firm due to poor operations department who seemed dysfunctional and lost when working on mortgage loans.

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2011.

Interview Details – Production focused. 2 interviews, 1 with lending manager and another with a senior lending manager.

Interview Question – What can you offer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The initial 6 month additional incentive of .90 bps for payout.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interview with lending manager

Interview Question – none really just want to gauge your willingness to work hard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer made over the phone

Interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview Details – Phone recruiter setup interview. I met with 4 diff people, about 20 minutes each and finished with VP of lending. Now waiting on offer!

Interview Question – Something negative about yourself   Answer Question

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2011.

Interview Details – Had two interviews. One in person and one over phone. Very simple process

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They will not negotiate.

Mortgage Banker

I applied online and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – The first is the phone interview which is pretty basic, and not really difficult. The second part is with the manager.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!