J.P. Morgan

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Interview Details – detail

Interview Question – It has been over 6 years I am not able to provide   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – able to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had applied in May but hadnt heard anything until the last day of August . Did a quick phone interview and was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. The in-person interview was expected. I had previously read reviews on this website so I knew what to expect. They held the interview in what seemed like a big conference room with other candidates being interviewed at the same time. They asked basic interview questions and all of the employees were extremely friendly. I was told I would hear back within a week, which actually turned out to be 3 weeks.

Interview Question – The questions were all basic and typical.
How do would you deal with a difficult person?
What has been your biggest failure to date?
3 best and worst features about yourself?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is good but non-negotiable. There is unlimited overtime which is a definite plus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Mortgage Loan Processor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.