J.P. Morgan Mortgage Loan Processor Interview Questions

2.0

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

I had applied in May but hadnt heard anything until the last day of August . Did a quick phone interview and was scheduled for an in-person interview two days later. The in-person interview was expected. I had previously read reviews on this website so I knew what to expect. They held the interview in what seemed like a big conference room with other candidates being interviewed at the same time. They asked basic interview questions and all of the employees were extremely friendly. I was told I would hear back within a week, which actually turned out to be 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all basic and typical.
    How do would you deal with a difficult person?
    What has been your biggest failure to date?
    3 best and worst features about yourself?

Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is good but non-negotiable. There is unlimited overtime which is a definite plus.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Irvine, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

detail

Interview Questions

Negotiation

able to negotiate