J.P. Morgan Mortgage Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mortgage Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2012.

The hiring process was straight forward. At this site, they were looking for unexperienced prospects to have clean slates. The training process was adequate, at best. Be prepared to be given many challenges without the guidance necessary to succeed.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you over any other candidate? What makes you more qualified? What would be the first thing that I would notice about you on your first day if you were hired.   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Mortgage Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2012.

Went through one phone interview and three in-person interviews. The HR Recruiter took 2-3 weeks to contact me even though I received a "We are interested" reply which said I would be contacted within 3 days, and notwithstanding I followed up through email three additional times. I was tossed around by 4 different team supervisors through multiple interviews, always interviewing with a different person than I was scheduled for. Never getting to the right person. Was talked to like I would get the job but then strung along for 3 months of circus before I finally squeezed a decision out of them, which was that they couldn't make a decision so it was a pass. I am more than qualified for this job and glad I didn't hire on because the management incompetence was glaring.

Their training program lasts two weeks and is very poor. My friend went through it and said they don't properly cover the systems used and thus feels unprepared to be on the phones though willing to learn but not supported.

Interview Questions
    • "How did you hear about this job?" is the first question.   View Answer