J.P. Morgan Interview Questions & Reviews in Mumbai India

3.2

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2011.

Good interview and the interview person was polite and well-informed.The level of questioning increased progressively and the interviewer was giving a lot of options for the questions and the subject areas!

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2010.

1 Telephonic technical round: On mainframes basics & details
    1 round with onsite manager: Personal & Technical related to testing (in my case it was with VP based in Hongkong who was a Chinese)
    1 HR round: For salary negotiations

Interview Questions
    If technical round goes well.... quote a higher salary

Manual Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2010.

4 telephonic technical rounds including one global technical round, face to face managerial rounds - 2, one HR round, technical were one panel , 1 to 1 , global panel & global 1-1

Interview Questions
    • Global questions on team management, conflict management, multiple company changing & tough technical question on QA   Answer Question

As i liked this one

Transaction Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2011.

Walk-in Interview.
    First was the aptitude test. Questions were based on logical reasoning, english, quant,etc.
    Then interview with manager.
    Then HR round.
    Process took 2 weeks.
    (It can even go upto 7 rounds of various interviews.)

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Written Test that encompassed knowledge of aptitude, fundamentals of business and market awareness. Followed by a Financial Statement Activity workshop, a presentation, and two interviews.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Company offers walk-in-interview. Or you can apply by reference or by apply online through the website. First round shall be group discussion or extempore, Next should be an aptitude test and then HR Rounds and then finally operations round with PM, and then VP or ED

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2013.

Not much was i asked in my interview except will i able to do uninteresting, monotonous work.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation involved.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2011.

I came to know about the walk in through a friend. There were many candidates in the venue when i arrived. The first day - email writing , the ones who cleared it were passed to aptitude test. After Aptitudes were cleared, we were informed that we would receive a call from HR once they have a vacancy and were asked to leave for the day. The next day i got call from a manager of the process they had a vacancy. I attended the interview and cleared it.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions . I was interviewed as a fresher and the most important thing i believe they had in their mind was good confidence and communication skills and hence i got hired. This was my first job interview and cleared it successfully.   Answer Question

Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2011.

Interview taken in 3 rounds interview process was very good.just be positive to clear the interview.

Interview Questions
    • why u leave ur previous employments in such short durations like within 6 monts or 1 year??   Answer Question
    got more than 100% hike..

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

Person from OPs talked about my reasons for leaving the present job, which I found particularly strange. Instead of quizzing me regarding my work ability, the person rather seemed more interested in knowing the 'juicy' details of the reasons why I am quitting my previous job. My response to their two distinct questions immediately gave away their fear. Instead of treating me as a fair candidate, I was treated as a potentially hostile candidate who may someday threaten their position in the company. However, I must say, the entire conduct was polite, courteous and an attempt was made not to let their personal emotions reflect in the process. In a nutshell it was indeed a professional conduct, to that certain extent.

Interview Questions
    • A role play scenario was given. With a clear instruction on I don't need to know the basis and the hypothetical assumption was presented. I was told that I was expected to respond to the given scenario, in whatever way I thought was the best and give the reasons for my decision.   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!