1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

NOC Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Receive call from Recruiter base in NY. Confirmed all the necessary requirement for the position . Interviewd by 3 Network management. They seem that they were not prepared to even see me. They were going through my resume and checking the description that fits the job. I did not get a normal interview. 1. They drill the basic technical questions like you just taken CCNA test. 2. Teo interviewer were asking questions the same time. 3. One ask me question regarding Call Manager. Where is the route? ( Need more detail on that questions) 4. One interview seems nice then lost control and seem to be hyper. Told me later I am not fit to be part of JPMORGAN Chase employee. ( Very Unprofessional) 5. AFter 30 mins of interviewing. One interview said that he has not even started the interview process. 6. Weird method of interviewing candidate.

Interview Questions

• What is a route?   1 Answer
  • what is the bandwdith?   1 Answer
  • what is VTP?   1 Answer
  • how do you identify the pc and what port the PC is connected on a switch?   1 Answer