J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Oakland, CA

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.5

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Oakland, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really easy , it was straight to point questions and it wasnt intimadting . It didnt carry on for to long and then once it was over I got a call back within the week . The questions are also what you would expect once you sit down and hear them .

Interview Questions

• Do you have any cash handling or customer serivce experiece ?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Oakland, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online for a bank teller. Had to do an assessment test with math questions and also customer service questions. A week later received an email for a video interview. I do not have a webcam or a smart phone so I emailed back letting them know that I don't have the tools to do so but am very much interested and could do a phone interview or face to face. Two hours later she called for a phone interview but I was at work and couldn't answer my phone. I have called and left messages but never got a call back. Yes it's 2014 but everybody doesnt have a webcam. It just sucks that I missed out on a job because I wasn't able to do a video interview. Video interview was meant to make it easier but I rather have spent time going to meet them in person.