Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan
- Personal Banker (150)
- Licensed Personal Banker (115)
- Bank Teller (100)
- Teller (88)
- Operations Analyst (77)
- Intern (76)
- Analyst (69)
- Technology Analyst (67)
- Summer Analyst (58)
- Business Analyst (57)
- Summer Technology Analyst (46)
- Investment Banking Analyst (45)
- Applications Developer (43)
- Financial Analyst (33)
- Risk Analyst (33)
- Vice President (25)
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Associate (25)
- Relationship Banker (19)
- Branch Manager (18)
- Business Systems Analyst (17)
- Corporate Analyst Development Program (17)
- Personal Banker II (16)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Project Manager (14)
- Credit Analyst (13)
- Investment Banking Associate (13)
- Software Developer (12)
- Relationship Manager (12)
- QA Analyst (11)
Operations Intern Interview
interviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in February 2014.
I applied through my career center recruiting. I was offered a first round interview
- The questions for this were basic basic and not technical. Who is the CEO? What is the stock price? How many employees do they have? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan
Operations Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.
I had 2 interviews, one behavioral and one to see how personable you are. Behavioral interviewer shared her experiences and made me feel comfortable while same goes for the personable interviewer. Talked about myself, goals, visions, skills, qualities, etc. The interviews were a lot funner than I thought
- Give me a Finance article that you've read lately and what its about. 1 Answer
Operations Intern InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bournemouth, England (UK)) in February 2012.
Completed online test, then ac centre
- reasonable competency questions Answer Question
Operations Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2012.
Interviewer was an alumnus. Asked questions about my resume and talked about the job, seemed very nice.
Questions asked included:
Tell me about yourself? (first question)
What do you think of the market?
Tell me about crisis Europe? (this was back in Jan)
Basically, know enought to talk about current events, read some related WSJ articles.
- Tell me about (a famous current event)? 1 Answer