J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal I Interview

Paralegal I
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted on online resume and then had a phone interview and 7 in-person interviews of 45 minutes to an hour each, which were broken into three rounds (three visits to their offices). There was over a month between each round and after the third round before I heard any feedback, then I got a weird form-letter rejection which appeared designed for someone who had merely submitted a resume. Not impressed by that.

Interview Question – "What do you know about our internal culture?"   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Paralegal I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.