J.P. Morgan Paralegal Interview Questions

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied for the job online and about a month later I got a call from an individual within the department who asked a bit about my background and the call ended with her asking me to come in for the interview. I went in and interviewed with 2 people at the same time. The process was seamless and nothing out of the ordinary happened. I didn't hear back for over a month and I finally got the email letting me know that I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any, they spoke and I listened. They asked about my previous experience and asked where I saw my career heading and what my goals were.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Met with the hiring manager for a 1-1 interview. The manager was pleasant and professional and asked standard interview questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. Was subsequently contacted for 2nd and 3rd interviews to meet with staff paralegals and the Director respectively. The interviews went well.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that is directly related to this position?   1 Answer