J.P. Morgan Personal Banker Small Business Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2015

2.8

Personal Banker - Small Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Focus on being up beat, organized and well presented. They do intensive training so knowing their products are not important.
Questions are around how well organized you are and your focus on customer satisfaction.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Personal Banker - Small Business Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2011.

Interview

I applied online and used my friend's name as a referral. I was contacted couple days later by a recruiter, had my phone interview, and a formal interview with the branch manager and district manager. I was offered the position 2 hours later.

Personal Banker Small Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cottonwood Heights, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Cottonwood Heights, UT) in April 2011.

Interview

My interview was unique in that I was only interviewed via phone.

Interview Questions

• How often do you see yourself out of the branch making sales calls?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. I was offered the position, told that the salary was set at ... and asked if I would accept the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Melville, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

they have a strong interviewing process and very though training went for training in the city for 2 weeks and then to the branch then back to the city of about 2 months

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was very streamlined

Personal Banker/Small Business Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Bridgeport, CT) in September 2010.

Interview

I am a returning employee, confirming that JPMorgan Chase is a great company to work for. The interview process is a bit more tedious than the first time, but that can also be due to a different geographical area. When I first joined, there was an interview with the branch manager and district manager. Apparently they've added a third interviewer, the market manager, which I believe has really benefited the company by weeding out weaker applicants.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are applying for a sales position you are expected to negotiate. If you don't even attempt to negotiate at your interview, why would anyone want you on their sales team. Negotiated and offered top base pay.