J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick, a call from a recruiter, and with in 2 days I had a face to face interview. The 2 supervisors who interviewed me we very courteous and professional yet they did a good job of keeping the atmosphere welcoming and and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe strengths and weaknesses, conflict resolution, and teamwork questions   Answer Question

Fraud Prevention Outbound Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 managers and they took turns asking questions while writing notes. They were really nice and they setting was extremely professional. The questions were not difficult so just give honest, natural answers and you will be just fine.

Interview Questions

• What keeps you energized from your first call to the last call ?   1 Answer

Collector II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked me about myself, my job experience, I asked them questions about the company, the role of the job. They also about what I knew about the company history. Then I took a phone test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Chase.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Initial interview with 2 supervisors. A week later 2nd interview with VP. Pretty easy, a lot of typical BS.

Negotiation

none

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

This seems to be the only part about Chase that is not difficult. All of the questions were pretty standard, ranging from what experience do you have that you will utilize in the position, to tell me about a difficult experience between you and a customer and what did you do.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very detailed. I was interviewed via telephone by 2 hiring managers. I was then asked to come in for a series of 3 interviews over the course of 1 hour. Each interview consisted of 8-12 scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were to choose a better scenario, would you choose to lend too much credit to someone not qualified, or lend too little credit to someone who is qualified?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher amount and they accepted.

Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a referral. Sent my resume to my referal. Next day received a call from the manager hiring. Went in that week, very casual. Had an enjoyable conversation about my current positon. Talked about what my responsibilities would be in the new position. After about 30 minutes of questions and conversation I met with the floor manager and had a conversation with him as well.q

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport? Sell it to me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Base plus commission.

LFR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Tempe, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

HIRED THRUOGH A TEMP SERVICE

Interview Questions

• how problems were solved if one occured   1 Answer