J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Bank Teller Interview

Bank Teller
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Interview Question – What do u like about Chase   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Relationship Manager
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews. I was originally hired as a Loss Mitigation representative and then they moved my team to the Relationship Manager department. They like to hear that you are a team player.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. Big mistake, they will negotiate salary.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Mortgage Banker
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – Initial interview with 2 supervisors. A week later 2nd interview with VP. Pretty easy, a lot of typical BS.

Negotiation Details – none

Mortgage Banker Interview

Mortgage Banker
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – This seems to be the only part about Chase that is not difficult. All of the questions were pretty standard, ranging from what experience do you have that you will utilize in the position, to tell me about a difficult experience between you and a customer and what did you do.

Interview Question – The interviewing process was not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2013.

Interview Details – Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question

Quality Control Specialist I Interview

Quality Control Specialist I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview Details – Apply and download a resume online. HR is fairly current and will contact you if they feel you are qualified for an interview. You will either be directed to the hiring manager/supervisor to schedule an interview or the HR rep will schedule one for you. Depending on the line of business HR will negotiate your salary prior to an interview with a floor and ceiling amount or if authorized the hiring manager will negotiate that at the time of the interview. Chase was fairly accomodating during the whole procedure. If chosen you will be expected to pass a background, drug and reference check. After that you will report to security for a badge the day before you report to work.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I asked for 45k - they accepted.

Licensed Relationship Banekr Interview

Licensed Relationship Banekr
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview consists of a 2-3 interview process. The questions are as by the book as you can come by with many situational quesitons asked as well.

Interview Question – Nothing was too unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no salary negotiation.

LFR Interview

LFR
Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2013.

Interview Details – HIRED THRUOGH A TEMP SERVICE

Interview Question – how problems were solved if one occured   View Answer

Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker Interview

Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had a referral. Sent my resume to my referal. Next day received a call from the manager hiring. Went in that week, very casual. Had an enjoyable conversation about my current positon. Talked about what my responsibilities would be in the new position. After about 30 minutes of questions and conversation I met with the floor manager and had a conversation with him as well.q

Interview Question – What is your favorite sport? Sell it to me.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. Base plus commission.

Very Easy Interview

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 1 in person interview

Interview Question – How do you calculate Partnership Income?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I initially said no and when they increased the offer I accepted.

Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan interview questions and advice in Phoenix, AZ. All 35 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.