J.P. Morgan

2.7

36 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

I applied online within the next week got a call from recruiter I did about a 15 min phone interview with them which went good after that she forward my app to the district manager who then called me a couple of days later to do a face to face interview i did 2 with him n a Branch manager.

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Initial interview with 2 supervisors. A week later 2nd interview with VP. Pretty easy, a lot of typical BS.

none

Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

This seems to be the only part about Chase that is not difficult. All of the questions were pretty standard, ranging from what experience do you have that you will utilize in the position, to tell me about a difficult experience between you and a customer and what did you do.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2013.

Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2013.

The interview process was very detailed. I was interviewed via telephone by 2 hiring managers. I was then asked to come in for a series of 3 interviews over the course of 1 hour. Each interview consisted of 8-12 scenario-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to choose a better scenario, would you choose to lend too much credit to someone not qualified, or lend too little credit to someone who is qualified?   Answer Question
    I asked for a higher amount and they accepted.

Consumer Direct Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Had a referral. Sent my resume to my referal. Next day received a call from the manager hiring. Went in that week, very casual. Had an enjoyable conversation about my current positon. Talked about what my responsibilities would be in the new position. After about 30 minutes of questions and conversation I met with the floor manager and had a conversation with him as well.q

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite sport? Sell it to me.   View Answer
    None. Base plus commission.

LFR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2013.

HIRED THRUOGH A TEMP SERVICE

Interview Questions
    • how problems were solved if one occured   View Answer

Customer Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

2 interviews; first was a phone interview that lasted about 15min, it was a joke the person on the phone did not appear to have any interview experence and asked basic questions about previous employment.

second interview was a face-to-face with an AVP this was a behavioral and lets get to know one an other interview. Nothing difficult I would consider it a typical interview.

There was no negotiation it was a take it or leave it offer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2012.

Phone interview, 1 in person interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you calculate Partnership Income?   View Answer
    I initially said no and when they increased the offer I accepted.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

First you get contacted by a recruiter, mine was very nice and professional. Next, I had an interview which, for me, was very "black and white". the two guys who interviewed me had 0 personality. The questions had nothing to do with my experience and/or the position, which obviously is what i had prepared for.

Interview Questions

I could tell by the interview, it wasn't a good match for me.