J.P. Morgan

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Private Banking Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I applied for the position online. Received an email after 1 month saying that I had made the cut for the first round of interview. The first interview was behavioural on the phone. They asked me about my previous experience and how I could relate it with the position at the bank. There was a more technical question about what I would advise a client for an investment. After 3 weeks I was told that I had made it to the second round. It was still on the phone with two associates. Questions this time were more technical and with a focus on the stock market. they asked me about FB IPO, how an IPO works. How future contracts work. They asked me what microeconomic event can move a certain currency and what was happening in Greece and the peripheral countries in Europe. They asked me to compare JPM private banking with a competitor and how to convince a client that JPM was better.

Interview Questions
  • What are the difference between JPM and a different bank   Answer Question