J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quantitative Developer Interview

Quantitative Developer
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of an initial phone screen, consisting exclusively of technical questions. They only had positions available for software developers, and the questions were mostly about C++ programming concepts and methods, with a few probability questions and one brain teaser.

The second round consisted of 3 people, again on the phone, who asked more mathematical and financial questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Singleton or Factory pattern?   View Answer
  • You have a chest of 8 drawers. With probability 1/2, you put a letter in one of the drawers. With probability 1/2, you don't put a letter in any drawer. I open the first 7 drawers, all are empty. What is the probability there is a letter in the 8th drawer?   View Answers (4)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Quantitative Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.