J.P. Morgan

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Financial Services Intern Interview

Retail Financial Services Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2011.

Interview Details – I heard about the program through a family friend/employee at Chase. When I sent my resume to the recruiter, she was very surprised that a student from UNC-Chapel Hill found out about the program (they are known to only get resumes from the few schools they recruit for this internship). I then passed the first round and had a phone interview scheduled. The phone interview was very basic; we talked through my resume, I was asked behavioral questions, and then asked about basic knowledge of the company. My interviewer had worked with Chemical Bank before they merged with Chase, so she was very intimidating in the fact that she has been doing this for so many years. Other than that, though, she was very pleasant and easy to talk to.

I then passed through that round and they sent a representative to my school for a 1:1 interview. That was also very pleasant. WIthin 15 minutes after this interview, I was called by the recruiter with a positive report from my interviewer and was offered the position.

Interview Question – What would you say are your greatest strengths?   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!