J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2013.

Interview Details – Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!