J.P. Morgan

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2013.

Overall, the process was very smooth, and enjoyable. There wasn't really anything particularly unexpected. The first communication I received was an email requesting a time to set up a phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, the person interviewing me invited me in for an in person interview and emailed me some helpful hints. Again, there wasn't really anything out of the ordinary in the in person part. Two people interviewed me, and both were very pleasant. All of the questions are in the S.T.A.R. Format, meaning Situation, Task, Action, Result. So, "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer," and other similar questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when something went very wrong, and you were the one held responsible.   Answer Question