J.P. Morgan

Updated Feb 19, 2015

2.7

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2015.

First round interview - 30 minutes interview with one Associate and 30 minutes with hiring manager. Second round interview - 30 minutes with hiring manager 's manager. 30 minutes with a VP. All through phone.Finally, senior recruiter called to ask a few more question within 30 minutes and discuss compensation and use this as a report summary to present to the hiring team.

Not yet happpen

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

Some of the interviewers knew me from a previous job. Met several people for 30 minutes each. 3 week process from first interview to offer. I also know others at jpmc and got a positive view on the working culture.

Not overly tough.

Risks Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2008.

Four interviews spread over two months. Nothing unusual in the process, standard questions etc. After the last interview I heard nothing for several weeks and thought they weren't interested but then got phone call with offer. Communication during this period could have been better as I almost accepted a different role thinking I hadn't got this one.

Interview Questions
    I told them what I was looking for and they agreed. No negotiation.