J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Risk Manager Interview

Risk Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2014.

Interview Details – Some of the interviewers knew me from a previous job. Met several people for 30 minutes each. 3 week process from first interview to offer. I also know others at jpmc and got a positive view on the working culture.

Interview Question – Typical walk through resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not overly tough.

Risks Manager Interview

Risks Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2008.

Interview Details – Four interviews spread over two months. Nothing unusual in the process, standard questions etc. After the last interview I heard nothing for several weeks and thought they weren't interested but then got phone call with offer. Communication during this period could have been better as I almost accepted a different role thinking I hadn't got this one.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unusual.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I told them what I was looking for and they agreed. No negotiation.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!