J.P. Morgan Sales and Trading Intern Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

HR very prompt, applied online, was contacted within 1 week. Consisted of 3 phone interviews and then a super-day (5 interviews on-site). Decision to extend me an offer was made within 3 days. Questions mostly fit based, a couple brainteasers, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me three strengths and three weaknesses, and give examples   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2011.

First interview with BB, or rather in IBD industry. Wasn't expecting it to be so technical. Standard tell me about yourself, strengths/weakness, then asked if you follow the markets - i said yes, do you think (index in the market you follow) will go up or down tomorrow? Why? Pitch me a stock.

Sales and Trading Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

HR emails you confirming a phone interview. Then you get a 1 on 1. It was nerve wracking for me as it was my first big time interview. The interviewer asked me only two behavioral questions, the rest were quite technical and theoretical based. Asked me about the markets, asked me tricky probability questions, rapid fire succession. He didn't ask if I had any questions for him, and was very rude at the end.

Interview Questions
    • What direction is the market headed? Bear or bull do you feel?   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!