J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2013.

Interview Details – Negative review for the 25 min. Wait when I was on time for my interview. How rude!

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller
San Jose, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

Interview Details – applied online got an email the next day to call the recruiting office to talk to them about my background and skills. After that was done an hour later the branch manager called me to come in for an interview. The interview was with the branch manager and the assistant manager and went pretty good. Got told "we still need to review other candidates" and finally got the job 3 days later.

Interview Question – Talk about a time where you handled a difficult customer   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Personal Banker
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2010.

Interview Details – My interview consist of 3 Branch Managers from different locations. I have been in finance and banking for many years. I have to say this one of the worst interview I had experienced in my entire career. To begin with, they were all very unprofessional. The main Branch Manager were asking the script interviewing questions right off the paper, word by word exactly. He was looking into the paper script about 4-5 inches from his face. Every single questions he asked was directly from the paper. My past interview consist of general conversation, resume notes, plus adding your own injections into the job from the employer. They never mentioned about the job, their employees at the branch, walking me through the branch, and was never given a business card afterward. Not sure how Chase philosophy is, but if they want to hire "young" people for low pay with no experiences in other aspect of the job such as interviewing and conversing with people in general, then I guess it was a right call on their part for not calling me back.

Interview Question – NO difficult questions asked....   Answer Question

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!