J.P. Morgan

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2013.

Interview process involved meeting with hiring manager and group head in one interview, and shortly after meeting with HR to discuss next steps. Questions we very straight forward and interviewer wanted to get a feel for my abilities as a candidate and interest in performing the role.

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question was why I wanted to work at JP Morgan.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Recruited through a headhunter for the Wealth Management Group. Position was market analyst and performance support for high net worth clients. Made it through first round of onsite interviews from candidate pool of 32 applicants. Had a great second interview and met with Senior Managing Directors. Making a connection with the specific Producer was crucial.

Interview Questions
    • Standard psychometric questions - what are your weaknesses? etc   Answer Question
    Sucessfully negotiated a salary increase, though that took a few days and some internal discussions. Positions are budgeted, but they will make allowances depending on how much they want you.

Senior Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Had 2 HR interviews and 2 Management Interviews