J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Portfolio Analyst Interview

Senior Portfolio Analyst
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online. A few weeks later I was contacted by HR for a possible on site interview. The hiring manager then called me and gave me an on the phone interview. Some time passed, maybe 2 weeks and then I was called in for a panel interview with future boss and future co-worker. They asked specifica about my resume so make sure you don't BS! This was about an hour. The next hour consisted of meeting with director, mostly general talk about position. A week later arrangements were made to talk with another director in NY.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – HR asked about my pay scale range. I tried asking them what the range was but she was not biting.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Senior Portfolio Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.