Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan
- Personal Banker (150)
- Licensed Personal Banker (113)
- Bank Teller (100)
- Teller (88)
- Operations Analyst (77)
- Intern (75)
- Analyst (69)
- Technology Analyst (67)
- Summer Analyst (58)
- Business Analyst (57)
- Summer Technology Analyst (46)
- Investment Banking Analyst (45)
- Applications Developer (41)
- Financial Analyst (33)
- Risk Analyst (33)
- Vice President (25)
- Customer Service Representative (25)
- Associate (25)
- Relationship Banker (19)
- Corporate Analyst Development Program (18)
- Branch Manager (18)
- Business Systems Analyst (17)
- Personal Banker II (16)
- Financial Advisor (15)
- Project Manager (14)
- Investment Banking Associate (13)
- Software Developer (13)
- Credit Analyst (12)
- Relationship Manager (12)
- Operations Specialist (11)
Senior Risk Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in November 2014.
Interview is first round with Hiring Manager then onsite . Each 30 Min with 5 - 6 Employees in the team at all levels. Very conversational type of interview and will select if there is a back ground match and skill set match
- How do you set Threshold or cut off value?
Profit Loss Related Analytical questions
SAS skills basic level
Quantitative question on percentages or rates . Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan
Senior Risk Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in March 2011.
Rude, unfriendly, not that professional
- VAR, delta hedging, and storage options Answer Question
Risk Senior Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2010.
The candidate has to meet 4-5 to different Sr. Risk managers. The interview is generally around past experience in similar role in the previous firm. At Chase they prefer hiring people who have already built up some experience in a competitor company. Some managers might also give case interviews. In addition there is an HR interview conducted by HR recruiting team.
- What is the most difficult situation yu have been during your previous experience and how did you resolve it. Answer Question
Senior Risk Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferAverage InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.
Behavioral interview no technical questions.
- Tell me about a time when you had conflicting ideas with a colleague on a deliverable to be met and how did you go about influencing the agreement that was reached ? Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?