J.P. Morgan Senior Underwriter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

3 different phone and in person interviews. 1st interview was on the phone with HR. Then was pushed on to hiring manager for in person interview, then to VP for stamp of approval.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience dealing with self employed borrowers.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

The process was orginized, got there early they took me in when the appt was scheduled . The interview last 30 minutes. They asked a few fairly easy questions, it took 3 days to hear anything back.

Interview Questions

• When reviewing an appraisal what areas would you be most concerned with.   1 Answer
    • What documents would you request for a self employed individual.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Troy, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

I was hired by taking part in a local job fair, interview process was lengthy- I spoke to 4 different managers during the job fair. Background check is lengthy, I was offered a position in August did not start until earl October

Interview Questions

• I felt they were fairly rote interview questions, all people I spoke to read questions from a list- most were run of the mill questions- "Tell me about a time you were frustrated in your past employment, how did you handle it?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, you were given an offer with no room for negotiation.

Senior Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was with HR individual over the phone who explained the job. Indicated to me that they would get back to me if they wanted an interview. A short time later I was contacted to arrange an interview in Troy where I went and met with two managers at that time. The interview went well and lasted about 45 mintues.