J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Springfield, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process begins with the online application, if qualified the candidate is then contacted by the recruiter. If the applicant has the necessary skills he or she is interviewed by a hiring manager. The applicant must pass an online assessment test, drug test, and back ground check if hired.

Interview Question – Be prepared for situation, behavior, outcome questions these determine the most qualified candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation the starting salary for a team manager is a set amount.

Team Manager Interview

Springfield, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in December 2011.

Interview Details – The person that I interviewed with called my present employer to give them a "heads up" that I was looking for a new job. They are extremely unprofessional and broke the law by doing so. The person that did my phone interview called a 1/2 before the scheduled time. Thet seemed surprised and disappointed that I was willing to take the call . I got the impression that they did not want to do the interview. Later that day my employer was called.

Interview Question – Standard questions.   Answer Question

Outbound Loyalty Services Advisor Interview

Springfield, MO

The process took 4 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2011.

Interview Details – The first step is a rigorous application with a skills and personality test, then there's a phone interview or two. Assuming that you pass the phone segment you will be set up a time to meet with a HR manager. There building is very secure, so you have to be buzzed in by security. Then you will sit in the lobby for about 15 minutes. After this the HR Manager will take you back, and you will listen to pre-recorded calls for 15 minutes. Then you will take a short tour, which ends back in HR and you go over the typical questions.

Interview Question – I felt as if the questions asked were very standard, except for the fact that they rely a lot on experience based answers. Name a time you did this or that, what happened...etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took a pay raise going from my prior job to this one, if you're headed anywhere, keep heading up.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan interview questions and advice in Springfield, MO. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.