J.P. Morgan Interview Questions in Springfield, MO

Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.2

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Springfield, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview to check your work history and qualifications. Very basic interview questions. Just try to remember examples and they might throw you a really weird question that you've never heard before. Once you pass the phone interview, they'll set you up with an interview on site.

Before the interview, they had me listen to several sample phone calls to give me an idea of what I'd be required to do. In the interview it was most of the same stuff I covered with the first HR rep. The HR manager did throw me another weird question and asked, "What is an incorrect perception people have of you?"

If you pass that, they'll call you with an offer. You'll have to accept your offer online and following this is a criminal background check, fingerprinting (that you'll do on site) and a urine drug screen at a Labcorp facility.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Springfield, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

The person that I interviewed with called my present employer to give them a "heads up" that I was looking for a new job. They are extremely unprofessional and broke the law by doing so. The person that did my phone interview called a 1/2 before the scheduled time. Thet seemed surprised and disappointed that I was willing to take the call . I got the impression that they did not want to do the interview. Later that day my employer was called.

Outbound Loyalty Services Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Springfield, MO) in July 2011.

Interview

The first step is a rigorous application with a skills and personality test, then there's a phone interview or two. Assuming that you pass the phone segment you will be set up a time to meet with a HR manager. There building is very secure, so you have to be buzzed in by security. Then you will sit in the lobby for about 15 minutes. After this the HR Manager will take you back, and you will listen to pre-recorded calls for 15 minutes. Then you will take a short tour, which ends back in HR and you go over the typical questions.

Interview Questions

• I felt as if the questions asked were very standard, except for the fact that they rely a lot on experience based answers. Name a time you did this or that, what happened...etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took a pay raise going from my prior job to this one, if you're headed anywhere, keep heading up.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Springfield, MO) in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process begins with the online application, if qualified the candidate is then contacted by the recruiter. If the applicant has the necessary skills he or she is interviewed by a hiring manager. The applicant must pass an online assessment test, drug test, and back ground check if hired.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for situation, behavior, outcome questions these determine the most qualified candidates.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the starting salary for a team manager is a set amount.