J.P. Morgan

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Structuring Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews - one competency, one brain teasers, one general ambition. All vey friendly, although I fell foul to not having enough focus. From the feedback I received, my competences needed to be stronger, and I lacked the enthusiasm required. An area to stand out from the rest is being able to answer the brain teasers quickly and efficiently.

Interview Question – Two buckets, 50 white balls 50 black balls. How do I arrange the balls so that, if I pick a ball from a bucket a random, I maximise my chance of choosing a white ball? What is the probability?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Structuring interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.