J.P. Morgan

J.P. Morgan Summer Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2014.

6 total interviews:
1 initial hour-long interview
3 half hour interviews for Superday
2 half hour interviews a week later

All were phone interviews. All asked about J.P Morgan as a company, why I wanted to work there, and why they should hire me. There were also then some questions about my resume, as well as scenarios and behavioral questions. During the Superday, they ask questions that seemed designed to throw me off to see how I would handle it.

Interview Questions
  • Think of a product or service that no one has ever thought of before that you think would be revolutionary for your university. How would you market it?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Marketing Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2013.

Initial phone screening interview, with broad questions about resume, then flown to NY office for two interviews with two managers in each. These interviews were also mostly about previous experience but very in depth. Got offer the next afternoon.

Interview Questions