J.P. Morgan Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2014

2.8

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Fill out online application, wait for them to call or email you to schedule an interview, and complete the interview in person. Then wait for them to call you with their hiring decision.

Interview Questions
  • Silly stuff. What is a risk you have taken? Tell us about project in which team work was important. What is cloud computing?   View Answer
Non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied through university career services, process took two weeks.
    Recruiter called a week after the final round of interviews.

The questions were mainly behavioral type stuff with an occasional technical thrown in here and there. Prior to your interview, you should definitely look at the specific questions that other people have posted. Some are repeated throughout different interviews.

Interview Questions
    interns dont get to negotiate

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Was sent an email confirming interview date, scheduled an interview on site. Interviewed with two people. Interview was 45 minutes long with each person, part behavioral part technical. Technical focused on object oriented programming and knowledge on databases.

Interview Questions
    • Kept asking about database experience such as use of SQL.   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

There were two interviews mostly personality and previous experience with certain technologies. The personality questions were mostly about what would you do in a X scenario, I guess to weed out the uncooperative type, looking for team players.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the personalities you are looking for in a team and where do you see yourself in a team?   Answer Question

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2014.

I was contacted by J.P. Morgan about an interview for the Summer Analyst position, and the interview took place on my college campus. It was largely behavioral, with a few questions about programming projects that I had done in the past. We also talked about past job experiences. Overall, it was fairly easy and straightforward. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Just make sure you know your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Submitted my resume at the career fair. I got an email the same evening asking me to apply online and fill in my profile. Within a week I was scheduled for two 1 on 1 interviews. Got the offer about a week after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview process was fairly simple and extremely organized

I was interviewed by two women in the tech department both who had been with the compay for 20+ years.

Questions mostly behavioral and some technical

Interview Questions
    • there weren't really unexpected questions if you want to work in Finance focusing on Tech you should know:

1. Present Day events
      2. SFDC
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Applied online for the app development position and received an on-site interview. Two back to back interviews, 30 minutes each. First interviewer was very easy going and asked mostly standard behavioral questions: when did you show leadership, what are you most proud of, why hire you over others etc. Second was mostly technical: when to use linked list or an array, difference between pass by value and pass by reference, example of when to use polymorphism. Heard back 3 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What does JP Morgan do in technology?
      How would you describe your ideal manager?
        Answer Question
    Got location changed to NYC

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

I applied on my school's career website and I was called in for two 30 minute interviews. The first was technical and the second was completely behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very basic technical conceptual questions such as what is the advantage of using a linked list over an array, differences between C and C++, etc   Answer Question

I have not declined yet, but I have not accepted yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2013.

2 back to back phone Interviews with Hiring Managers. Behavioral and Technical questions.