J.P. Morgan Summer Technology Analyst Interview Questions

2.9

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2013.

I applied through the Winning Women experience, and got flown out to Columbus. It was a one day event. Hotel and Transportation was arranged. Technical talk, keynote speaker, round table discussion, then in the afternoon I had the interview with those in Chicago office. Two people, one round. Basic OOP question, and resume details. Got a call from recruiter in one week and got the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Applied through university career services, process took two weeks.
    Recruiter called a week after the final round of interviews.

The questions were mainly behavioral type stuff with an occasional technical thrown in here and there. Prior to your interview, you should definitely look at the specific questions that other people have posted. Some are repeated throughout different interviews.

Interview Questions
    interns dont get to negotiate

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2013.

Hiring occurred on campus and was half technical interview and half behavioral questions. The behavioral questions were pretty easy to do and basically asked how you would benefit the company. The technical questions involved data structures and psuedocode was allowed. Array sorting and hash tables were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • Implement a linked list in Java without using the built in Linked List class   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Was sent an email confirming interview date, scheduled an interview on site. Interviewed with two people. Interview was 45 minutes long with each person, part behavioral part technical. Technical focused on object oriented programming and knowledge on databases.

Interview Questions
    • Kept asking about database experience such as use of SQL.   Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

There were two interviews mostly personality and previous experience with certain technologies. The personality questions were mostly about what would you do in a X scenario, I guess to weed out the uncooperative type, looking for team players.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the personalities you are looking for in a team and where do you see yourself in a team?   Answer Question

Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2014.

I was contacted by J.P. Morgan about an interview for the Summer Analyst position, and the interview took place on my college campus. It was largely behavioral, with a few questions about programming projects that I had done in the past. We also talked about past job experiences. Overall, it was fairly easy and straightforward. The interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Just make sure you know your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in February 2014.

Submitted my resume at the career fair. I got an email the same evening asking me to apply online and fill in my profile. Within a week I was scheduled for two 1 on 1 interviews. Got the offer about a week after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Interview process was fairly simple and extremely organized

I was interviewed by two women in the tech department both who had been with the compay for 20+ years.

Questions mostly behavioral and some technical

Interview Questions
    • there weren't really unexpected questions if you want to work in Finance focusing on Tech you should know:

1. Present Day events
      2. SFDC
        Answer Question

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in October 2013.

Applied on my college's career website. Interview at my college's career center. One hour interview, 30 mins each. First 30 mins are general behavior question, the second 30 mins, interviewer gave me some questions about array and something about extend class, and then he went through my resume and asked some details about what my list on my resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2014.

Applied online for the app development position and received an on-site interview. Two back to back interviews, 30 minutes each. First interviewer was very easy going and asked mostly standard behavioral questions: when did you show leadership, what are you most proud of, why hire you over others etc. Second was mostly technical: when to use linked list or an array, difference between pass by value and pass by reference, example of when to use polymorphism. Heard back 3 days later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What does JP Morgan do in technology?
      How would you describe your ideal manager?
        Answer Question
    Got location changed to NYC

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!