J.P. Morgan

3.2

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

1st round aptitude
2nd round GD
3rd round accounts ( if process requires)
4th round HR
final round Ops with process manager

Interview Questions
  • they just check ur confidence level in the interview for freshers if you are experienced they will ask about experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in June 2012.

Asked me about my projects, research work for my final year thesis. Asked me, What is Private Equity, Asked me to tell about Treasury and Security Services?
    Asked me about JP Morgan Chase?
    They asked me about my family background, where i live, how i travel, I am able to work in shifts or not.
    Asked me, What was the topic in G.D? What did I say?

Team Member Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2012.

I was contacted in March and took an exam they scheduled about a month later. It consisted of comprehensive, written, personality and accounting parts. Those who passed the exam had a one-on-one interview with HR. They mostly asked about me, such as why I took the course that I graduated from, describe my family background, talk about my career goals, etc. They also asked about what shifts I would be willing to take, what kind of work I was looking for, and if I had any pending applications with other companies. At this point in time we were yet informed what position specifically we were applying for, only that they would try to match us to a department that would suit the answers that we gave to HR.

After another month, they contacted me for a second and final interview with the two heads of the Team. The questions were generally about things on my resume, and a lot of what I'd already talked with the HR representative in the earlier interview were repeated. Basically they're gauging to see if you'll fit in with them.

Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2012.

It started with Aptitude test - Test on Maths, Logic, Verbal and E-mail communications
    -Operational Interview - where questions like "tell me about yourself", "strengths and weaknesses" and questions related to the process were asked
    - HR interview - Salary expectation, Flexibility of working in shifts and General questions

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any difficult or unexpected question as i was able to answer all questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2011.

aptitude,hr,technical,hr round.all are elimination rounds.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in August 2011.

I came to know about the walk in through a friend. There were many candidates in the venue when i arrived. The first day - email writing , the ones who cleared it were passed to aptitude test. After Aptitudes were cleared, we were informed that we would receive a call from HR once they have a vacancy and were asked to leave for the day. The next day i got call from a manager of the process they had a vacancy. I attended the interview and cleared it.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions . I was interviewed as a fresher and the most important thing i believe they had in their mind was good confidence and communication skills and hence i got hired. This was my first job interview and cleared it successfully.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in April 2010.

Employee Referral, aptitude test, english knowledge, essay writing,
    HR Interview, Process Interview, Operation Interview.

Interview Questions
    • Where/How do you look yourself after 2 years?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2010.

Company offers walk-in-interview. Or you can apply by reference or by apply online through the website. First round shall be group discussion or extempore, Next should be an aptitude test and then HR Rounds and then finally operations round with PM, and then VP or ED

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in November 2009.

Once the resume is short listed, you would have a Written Test(Reasoning, Accounting, English Vocab),
    Operations Rounds(2 to 3) depending on the position applied for and then HR Round