J.P. Morgan

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Technology Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2013.

1 onsite interview, Simple questions about resume and interest for the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Technology Summer Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in March 2011.

JPMorgan employees came to my university to conduct interviews; I interviewed with two people. I expected to answer programming/algorithm/data structure questions. To my surprise, however, the interview consisted of mainly personality/leadership questions. The only tech-related question I was asked was, "what is the software development life cycle?"

Interview Questions
    • What is the software development life cycle?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, which makes sense since this was an intern position. Honestly, I would not recommend this internship to computer science or engineering majors, as it is more business-oriented. I am glad to have the experience (and the "JPMorgan" name) on my resume; but I think this job is better suited for MIS majors.