J.P. Morgan Telephone Banker Interview Questions

2.8

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Very good and thorough interview process. You go through a phone interview, then a 90min interview with three different people. If selected you must pass drug/criminal background check which includes fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was their issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in January 2015.

Interview

I had a over the phone interview got called in to do a in site interview. Had 2 managers interview & asked simple behavioral questions. Try to sell your self and be interested and know as much as the job as you can and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you went beyond and out of your way for someone and how did it benefit?   Answer Question

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan in July 2013.

Interview

applied online and get the response 2 weeks after applying. The interview process was quick and easy to go thru. The first contact was in the email and phone interview than face to face with 3 different people

Interview Questions

• all the questions was tell about a time you did this, or that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

They asked basic interview questions. I went through a three process interview in one day. After the interview I was given a tour of the building and was contacted about a day later on the next steps. I had to go through an extensive background check including fingerprinting. The job is stressful and having a positive attitude and sales experience is a plus.

Telephone Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview

Interview with three hiring managers. Basic questions (i.e. "Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer").

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to make an exception to a policy to create a good customer experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Arlington, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was first pre-screened over the phone by a recruiter who asked a few questions about my experience with call center environment and sales. She invited me for an in-person interview about a week and a half later. She asked me about a specific time when I dealt with an irate customer. The in-person interview was very focused on my experience dealing with specific types of situations with customers. Basically they want to know how you react with difficult people. They will make you role play a live situation where one interviewer acts as an irate customer and you have to solve an issue for him.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you made a poor work related decision and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question