J.P. Morgan Vice President Audit Interview Questions

Vice President - Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a call from their audit recruiter. The process seems quite disorganized as they always have about 50 spots open in the internal audit department. I interviewed, pretty standard, met the team and hiring manager. The teams are quite young and mostly former big 4, so they are A type keeners who use a lot of typical big 4 jargon. I actually expected a more polished group but as far as investment bank audit teams go they seemed on the weaker side.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses. - This is a question that only poor interviewers ask.   Answer Question

Really wasn't a place I wanted to work. There are other much better run Internal Audit departments out there, especially in Manhattan.

Other Interview Reviews for J.P. Morgan

Vice President Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at J.P. Morgan (Wilmington, DE) in May 2012.

Interview

Multi day, 7 person behavioral interview. Very long and frustrating, though there were many breaks. There was very little coordination between the in-house recruiters and the hiring manager. I dealt with 3 recruiters via telephone before the first in person interview, a very confusing process.

Interview Questions