J.P. Morgan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President - Audit Interview

Vice President - Audit
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at J.P. Morgan.

Interview Details – I received a call from their audit recruiter. The process seems quite disorganized as they always have about 50 spots open in the internal audit department. I interviewed, pretty standard, met the team and hiring manager. The teams are quite young and mostly former big 4, so they are A type keeners who use a lot of typical big 4 jargon. I actually expected a more polished group but as far as investment bank audit teams go they seemed on the weaker side.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses. - This is a question that only poor interviewers ask.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Really wasn't a place I wanted to work. There are other much better run Internal Audit departments out there, especially in Manhattan.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Vice President Audit Interview

Vice President Audit
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at J.P. Morgan in May 2012.

Interview Details – Multi day, 7 person behavioral interview. Very long and frustrating, though there were many breaks. There was very little coordination between the in-house recruiters and the hiring manager. I dealt with 3 recruiters via telephone before the first in person interview, a very confusing process.

Interview Question – What is the annual revenue of our line of business   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan Videos

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan Vice President Audit interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees and interview candidates.