J. Robert Scott

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at J. Robert Scott in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was average, they asked questions such as why do I want to work for the company, do I know what executive search is, etc.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J. Robert Scott in February 2009.

Interview Details – After meeting at a career fair, I was contacted by a recruiter and met in person about a week and a half later. Met with the recruiter as well as another employee from a similar academic background to my own. Pretty straightforward interview without any extremely difficult questions. Mostly a dialogue about background and then the position itself.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Researcher

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J. Robert Scott in September 2009.

Interview Details – The company is really friendly and the interviews were really grilling compared to others. People are nice and the company culture is vibrant and young.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J. Robert Scott? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Robert Scott interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by J. Robert Scott employees and interview candidates.