J. Robert Scott Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at J. Robert Scott in May 2010.

The interview was average, they asked questions such as why do I want to work for the company, do I know what executive search is, etc.

Researcher Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J. Robert Scott in February 2009.

After meeting at a career fair, I was contacted by a recruiter and met in person about a week and a half later. Met with the recruiter as well as another employee from a similar academic background to my own. Pretty straightforward interview without any extremely difficult questions. Mostly a dialogue about background and then the position itself.

Researcher Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at J. Robert Scott in September 2009.

The company is really friendly and the interviews were really grilling compared to others. People are nice and the company culture is vibrant and young.

Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Robert Scott

Worked for J. Robert Scott? Contribute to the Community!