J & J Sales

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at J & J Sales in January 2012.

The hiring and interview process was pretty relaxed. I started before corporate was moved to Houston so my interview was actually conducted by the owner/president of the company. It was a very informal interview and there was only one. Once the interview was complete they offered me the position within 4 hours. I could tell from the beginning this was a very go-with-the-flow office and as long as you showed up and did a good job you would be rewarded. There was no micromanagement from my initial impression and until recently there wasn't. I enjoyed interviewing because I was able to ask questions as well as listen to the knowledge the owner had to share about the industry. I was able to walk around the office and warehouse and get a feel if this was something I could handle. I enjoyed the interview and I didn't feel as if I were being interrogated.

Interview Questions
  • What do you feel you can bring to J & J?   View Answer
Slight negotiation. Within 4 hours they offered me the position and I asked for a higher salary, they met the demands easily.