J & J Sales

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Corpus Christi, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at J & J Sales in January 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was pretty relaxed. I started before corporate was moved to Houston so my interview was actually conducted by the owner/president of the company. It was a very informal interview and there was only one. Once the interview was complete they offered me the position within 4 hours. I could tell from the beginning this was a very go-with-the-flow office and as long as you showed up and did a good job you would be rewarded. There was no micromanagement from my initial impression and until recently there wasn't. I enjoyed interviewing because I was able to ask questions as well as listen to the knowledge the owner had to share about the industry. I was able to walk around the office and warehouse and get a feel if this was something I could handle. I enjoyed the interview and I didn't feel as if I were being interrogated.

Interview Question – What do you feel you can bring to J & J?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Slight negotiation. Within 4 hours they offered me the position and I asked for a higher salary, they met the demands easily.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J & J Sales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J & J Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by J & J Sales employees and interview candidates.