J&K Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Manager Interview

Executive Manager

Interviewed at J&K Bank

Interview Details – simple interview testing basic knowledge of banking in India as well as practical questions of branch working and also hypothetical situations wherein the use of intellect by me to solve the problems and targets attaining strategy was tested by the interview board.

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J&K Bank.

Interview Details – A comittee decided by the Management will interview almost 215 odd officers in four trenches i.e. two in Srinagar, One in Jammu and one in Delhi - for outside state officers. The same committee will interview all the officers in different zones and after culmination of the interview procedure the result of the sucessful candidates will be announced depending upon individual's scoring in the interview.......

Interview Question – What will you do for the bank once elevated to the next cadre post?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good and chalanging....

Very Easy Interview

Steward Interview

Steward
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at J&K Bank in August 2008.

Interview Details – the interview was very brief as i so happened that the person in the panel was my ex- boss with my previous company. however the call in was a wonderful experience as they gave us directions to the new office in detail.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your last company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for J&K Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J&K Bank interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by J&K Bank employees and interview candidates.