J&K Bank Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014
3 interviews

2.0

Executive Manager Interview

simple interview testing basic knowledge of banking in India as well as practical questions of branch working and also hypothetical situations wherein the use of intellect by me to solve the problems and targets attaining strategy was tested by the interview board.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at J&K Bank.

A comittee decided by the Management will interview almost 215 odd officers in four trenches i.e. two in Srinagar, One in Jammu and one in Delhi - for outside state officers. The same committee will interview all the officers in different zones and after culmination of the interview procedure the result of the sucessful candidates will be announced depending upon individual's scoring in the interview.......

Interview Questions
    • What will you do for the bank once elevated to the next cadre post?   View Answer
    Good and chalanging....

Steward Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at J&K Bank in August 2008.

the interview was very brief as i so happened that the person in the panel was my ex- boss with my previous company. however the call in was a wonderful experience as they gave us directions to the new office in detail.

Interview Questions
    good

Interviews for Top Jobs at J&K Bank

Worked for J&K Bank? Contribute to the Community!