JAB Broadband Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Englewood, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Very poor process. Did not know who I was interviewing with--turned out to be an HR representative, but she didn't tell me upfront what her role was. Then interviewed with person who would be my boss. Called back for 2nd interview with "big" boss. After everything, they ended up hiring an internal candidate--which I believe they were going to do anyway. Very political!

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Pretty typical interview.   Answer Question

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pampa, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Pampa, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

We met in a hotel office floor, as there was no current company office available at the location I was at. I met with two of my to be bosses and answered and asked questions.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions. Any relevant experience, any issues with the schedule, they went over the typical work day and provided great answer to my several questions.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Englewood, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

The initial communications were very professional. The Senior HR staff member conducting the interview was dressed unprofessionally and asked inappropriate questions for an interview. The company's follow up was non existent after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected questions about maiden names and family life.   Answer Question

Install Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Pocatello, ID) in June 2013.

Interview

You will first receive a phone call from the hiring manager and come in for an interview. There are two parts to the interview. One with a hiring manager on site and one typically over the phone with an HR person. Both interviews are done through a script of questions with really no breaking away from their set of questions. The problem is, the questions don't really let you explain your actual skill set related to the position, they just see how your personality is in dealing with stress, customers, and other employees.

Interview Questions

• There really isn't any difficult questions. One questions has you relate a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation. They will always put you on the bottom of the pay range.

Interview

You will be interviewed by most of the HR team. They like to have consensus. Behavioral based questions. Nothing unexpected. Examples of positives and negatives about previous employment, previous supervisors. What are you looking for in a supervisor? You will be sent for a drug test and have a background check.

Interview Questions

• They want to make sure you are willing to work long hours, overtime.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JAB Broadband.

Interview

Called for first and second interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Englewood, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview, followed by hour and a half personal interview with VP ops and VP HR, followed by HR interview; Drug testing and background check

Human Resources Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Englewood, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Very good and detailed, great questions and followup with support Staff. Third interview was with VP Hr and HR Director....VP of HR needs to keep her mouth shut and actually ask questions of candidates vs. telling them all about the company, but she was great in calling me back personally to explain why I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Different questions...do you want to grow in HR vs. grow into HR Management position? Team needs to get their act together as far as responses and true career path which is limited.   Answer Question

IT Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAB Broadband (Englewood, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

The process was an initial interview with various represenatives both technical and non-technical from the company to include Human Resources. They led a very good interview. Great questions technical and non-technical were asked.

Negotiation

No negotation. Offer was made 2 hours after the interview