JAKKS Pacific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Junior Costume Designer Interview

Junior Costume Designer

The process took 6 days - interviewed at JAKKS Pacific in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview is easy, they are always looking for new talent because of high turnover. I was interviewed by 2 people, and had a recruiter helping. The interview is vague, they pass over your accomplishments quickly. They misjudge level of employees former accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Can you fly immediately to Pennsylvania and accommodate moving the business to Santa Monica?   View Answer
  • Can you work on the computer and function using modern technology to design?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. In fact they pressured me to accept after I asked for 2 days to read my hiring paperwork.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JAKKS Pacific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JAKKS Pacific Junior Costume Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JAKKS Pacific employees and interview candidates.