JAS Worldwide

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at JAS Worldwide

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at JAS Worldwide in July 2014.

The interview process was fairly simple. For this position, it is important to have great analytical and technical skills. So you have to be prepared to emphasized on that. You usually know after the interview if you did well. The work at this company is pretty complex, so be ready to emphasize that you are dependable and can pick up very fast in a fast-paced environment. Be bold and dynamic.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Just make sure you can makes them understand what you can bring to the company.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JAS Worldwide in April 2014.

The interview was set up through a staffing agency and the process took about 5 days from start to finish. The interview was pretty standard with no trick questions and the interviewer was very pleasant and the interview lasted about an hour. Do your research on the company and divisions at that location, they want you to have an idea of what you want to move on with through the company.

Receptionist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JAS Worldwide in November 2011.

I got the interview through a Staffing Agency. I had an initial interview that was very typical and went well. I was then called by my Staffing Agency to come back for a second interview. This was with the person I would be replacing. It also went very well. I was called by my Staffing Agency on my way home from the interview with the offer of the position. The only issue was they would not negotiate on the salary offered at all.

Interview Questions
    • My major in school and previous experience was completely unrelated to Freight Forwarding, so I, personally, had a difficult time explaining why I wanted a position in this company.   View Answer

Lead Logistics Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at JAS Worldwide in April 2011.

The global head literally fronted up to my office and offered me the position

Interview Questions
    • Do you want the job! The T&Cs are very flexible.   View Answer

Loyalty to my team, and willingness to give the company a chance to prove it was a good choice.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at JAS Worldwide in March 2009.

A pretty basic interview process in which i was asked what were my future goals in the company, what type of aptitudes do i posess, recent achievements and defeats, etc.

The interview also consisted of a written exam about general knowledge on the logistics field.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate better vacation terms (added 3 more days) and got me a free parking space.