JAS Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at JAS Worldwide

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at JAS Worldwide in April 2014.

The interview was set up through a staffing agency and the process took about 5 days from start to finish. The interview was pretty standard with no trick questions and the interviewer was very pleasant and the interview lasted about an hour. Do your research on the company and divisions at that location, they want you to have an idea of what you want to move on with through the company.

Lead Logistics Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at JAS Worldwide in April 2011.

The global head literally fronted up to my office and offered me the position

Interview Questions
    • Do you want the job! The T&Cs are very flexible.   View Answer

Loyalty to my team, and willingness to give the company a chance to prove it was a good choice.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at JAS Worldwide in March 2009.

A pretty basic interview process in which i was asked what were my future goals in the company, what type of aptitudes do i posess, recent achievements and defeats, etc.

The interview also consisted of a written exam about general knowledge on the logistics field.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate better vacation terms (added 3 more days) and got me a free parking space.

Worked for JAS Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!