JAS Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Lead Logistics Interview

Lead Logistics

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at JAS Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – The global head literally fronted up to my office and offered me the position

Interview Question – Do you want the job! The T&Cs are very flexible.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Loyalty to my team, and willingness to give the company a chance to prove it was a good choice.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at JAS Worldwide in March 2009.

Interview Details – A pretty basic interview process in which i was asked what were my future goals in the company, what type of aptitudes do i posess, recent achievements and defeats, etc.

The interview also consisted of a written exam about general knowledge on the logistics field.

Interview Question – please define 3 negative personal aspects of yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate better vacation terms (added 3 more days) and got me a free parking space.

Worked for JAS Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!