JB Management

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Representative Interview

Field Service Representative
Fort Chaffee, AR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at JB Management in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was located through Army Knowledge Online by my previous employer. After speaking with the program manager, Mr. Mcmurry flew to Arkansas to interview me during a National Guard Drill weekend. I was shown a presentation of the QRC EQ-36 program and offered a job post graduation.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Senior Intelligence Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JB Management in July 2009.

Interview Details – Informal interview at a restaurant and a phone interview with HR.

Negotiation Details – I was told an approximate salary by HR and that number was fine with me.

Software Engineer Interview

Eatontown, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at JB Management in March 2009.

Interview Details – From initial interview till get the actual offer took little over three month. There was relatively short interview(Less than an hour).

Negotiation Details – None, as I was agreed upon whatever was offered initially.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Designer Interview

Chennai (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at JB Management in January 2012.

Interview Details – Finished the Telephonic discussion and after that 1-1 interview then skill Test and goup discussion. Finally the HR discussion.

Interview Question – what is difference between isometric view and trimetric view   View Answer

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at JB Management in December 2008.

Interview Details – Standard interview questions. Strength, Weakness, adversity, hostile customer, background, and leadership.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Accepted offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JB Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JB Management interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by JB Management employees and interview candidates.