JB&R

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at JB&R.

Interview Details – They used to only accept referrals from current co-workers. Once they reviewed your resume, HR would call for a phone interview. If you passed that part, at the time we had to drive to Cleveland for the typing test and the in-person interview.

Interview Question – Nothing - anyone off the street is qualified for this position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Processing Interview

Processing
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at JB&R in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went well. Very positive & exciting.

Interview Question – What are my bad qualities   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Operations Specialist Interview

Operations Specialist

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JB&R.

Interview Details – Phone interview, 1-on-1 interview with typing test, offered position over the phone, was FedEx'ed employee manual, offer letter, and all paperwork. Drug test and background screening.

Interview Question – None of it was particularly difficult. Interviewer did most of the talking, explaining the firm, the position, and expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for JB&R? Contribute to the Community!