JBM Patrol & Protection Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at JBM Patrol & Protection

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

The company representatives who interviewed me were a former Marine Sergeant and a retired Police Chief. They were all business. The entire hiring process was very professional and organized but I will admit I was very nervous in a 10 X 12 room answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a bad choice I made and the outcome of it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the position I wanted. I didn't need to negotiate.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI).

Interview

Application, interview, background check, fingerprinting.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

A Madison Police Officer told me JBM Patrol & Protection was looking for summer security officers. I applied and after 4 days I got an interview. Interview went well and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told where I would be working, what hours and what I would be paid.

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

Found out about the company from a police officer I met on a call when I was working for another security firm. Called and asked if there were openings. I was interviewed, given an entry level exam and a drug test. I spoke with the Area Supervisor for about 15 minutes and was hired in about 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you would do if you saw the client you are protecting steal from his/her company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a regular schedule and told they would do their best.

Sergeant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection.

Interview

I was recruited by the company owner when he saw me working for another security firm. My interview was simple but I needed to complete drug testing and a physical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the private security industry has not progressed over the years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a lot more than I was making from my previous employer, Per Mar Security. I was given a higher wage and benefits. Basically, I was shocked and took the offer immediately.