JBM Patrol & Protection Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at JBM Patrol & Protection

Security Officer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Very basic with very simple questions. I am pretty sure that anyone called in for interview is already hired because of how desperate they are for people. So long as you pass a background check (you don't even need to pass a drug test) you are hired. Just show up to the interview. That's all you have to do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

They have you fill out a questionaire looking for basic math, logic, and grammer skills. After which. They had me wait to be called. Reviewed my resume. Asked questions about resume for clearity. Explained job, duties, pay, equipment needed, qualification etc. I signed documents, and had to go through background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on line. Spoke with the office by telephone. Called in for two in person meetings with the branch manager and patrol lieutenant the second was for an on line exam. The meeting was in a conference room and I was asked a series of questions about how I would handle incidents, etc.

Interview Questions

• Wide range. Most of the questions were about customer service, past experience and basic comprehension.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

The company representatives who interviewed me were a former Marine Sergeant and a retired Police Chief. They were all business. The entire hiring process was very professional and organized but I will admit I was very nervous in a 10 X 12 room answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a bad choice I made and the outcome of it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the position I wanted. I didn't need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI).

Interview

Application, interview, background check, fingerprinting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Madison, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

A Madison Police Officer told me JBM Patrol & Protection was looking for summer security officers. I applied and after 4 days I got an interview. Interview went well and I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told where I would be working, what hours and what I would be paid.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

Found out about the company from a police officer I met on a call when I was working for another security firm. Called and asked if there were openings. I was interviewed, given an entry level exam and a drug test. I spoke with the Area Supervisor for about 15 minutes and was hired in about 5 days.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you would do if you saw the client you are protecting steal from his/her company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a regular schedule and told they would do their best.

Sergeant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection.

Interview

I was recruited by the company owner when he saw me working for another security firm. My interview was simple but I needed to complete drug testing and a physical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the private security industry has not progressed over the years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered a lot more than I was making from my previous employer, Per Mar Security. I was given a higher wage and benefits. Basically, I was shocked and took the offer immediately.