JBM Patrol & Protection

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Madison, WI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection.

Interview Details – Application, interview, background check, fingerprinting.

Interview Question – Hours/assignments   Answer Question

Madison, WI

I applied through other source and the process took 4 days - interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection in May 2012.

Interview Details – A Madison Police Officer told me JBM Patrol & Protection was looking for summer security officers. I applied and after 4 days I got an interview. Interview went well and I was hired.

Interview Question – What is a security officer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told where I would be working, what hours and what I would be paid.

Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection in July 2010.

Interview Details – Found out about the company from a police officer I met on a call when I was working for another security firm. Called and asked if there were openings. I was interviewed, given an entry level exam and a drug test. I spoke with the Area Supervisor for about 15 minutes and was hired in about 5 days.

Interview Question – Explain what you would do if you saw the client you are protecting steal from his/her company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a regular schedule and told they would do their best.

Sergeant Interview

Sergeant

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at JBM Patrol & Protection.

Interview Details – I was recruited by the company owner when he saw me working for another security firm. My interview was simple but I needed to complete drug testing and a physical.

Interview Question – Why do you think the private security industry has not progressed over the years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was offered a lot more than I was making from my previous employer, Per Mar Security. I was given a higher wage and benefits. Basically, I was shocked and took the offer immediately.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for JBM Patrol & Protection? Contribute to the Community!

JBM Patrol & Protection Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JBM Patrol & Protection interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by JBM Patrol & Protection employees and interview candidates.